Saturday, May 13, 2006

 

Gummer Gear Diary (May 13, 2006)

by C.Martin


Busy day today. Had to dash out while my wife was at the grocery to get some mother's day goodies. You see, I hurt my neck the other day and haven't been able to get out.

So my daughter and I snuck to the local craft store and got stuff to make my wife a mommy bracelet. We did the same thing last year, but that one turned her wrist green due to the metal beads used. We're all plastic this year.

Later on, we went out with the missus to get my mother-in-law something: a cell phone. We're going to drag her kicking and screaming into the 21st Century. So we grabbed a Virginmobile pre-paid phone. With it, we dont' have to worry when she has our girls, and she can finally make calls when she's out like she'd like to. I like Virginmobile, because their rate is so much better than Tracfone. I just don't use a cellphone for much more than emergencies, so I can't see signing up for a plan and paying money to have hundreds of minutes. With a pre-paid I can store up minutes to use later. Much more economical.

Her Kyocera phone also provided an opportunity to use my Leatherman Wave today- I opened the package with it.

The Wave will get plenty more work later when I put that bracelet together tonight.

So I guess I better go and get to craftin'!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?