Sunday, May 07, 2006

 

Gummer Gear Diary (May 7, 2006)

by C.Martin


A fairly slow Sunday with little to do more than go to church and mow the grass. It seemed as though I wouldn't need any of my Gummer Gear at all.

Yet, when I lifted the hood on the riding mower to check the oil, I saw two bolts loose- barely in place in the air filter. Go to the garage to get a screwdriver? Nonsense, my Leatherman Wave worked just fine.

Later in the evening, my micro flashlight came to the rescue, as my daughter was frantically searchign in her room for a favorite t-shirt. We feared it might have fallen behind/under her dresser and we needed a flashlight. My girl knew exactly where to find a flashlight- on daddy's belt.

That's reliability- when even your kids know you're prepared.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?